If you have any questions about the Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Yum2Three, Somerset House, 6070 Birmingham Business Park. Birmingham. B37 7BF
Information we may collect from you
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on the website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use the Website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we collect this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Ways in which you may be providing us with personal information include, for example,
- registering on the Website;
- contacting us with an enquiry;
- forwarding an item to another email address;
- purchasing a product;
- completing a survey which contains your personal information;
- entering a competition; and/or
- reporting a problem.
Specifically, we may use your data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables the Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the Website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable The Company to see information like how many people use the Website and what pages they tend to visit.
The Website uses first party cookies (very small files that are sent by the Company to your computer or other access device) and other similar technologies which we can access when you visit the Website in the future. We may also use third party cookies.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences.The Website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with The Company.
There are five types of cookies:
Website functionality cookies
These cookies enable you to browse the Website and use our features such as shopping baskets
Website analytics cookies
We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the Website. This allows us to continuously improve our Website and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies
When browsing or shopping online, the Website will remember your preferences (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Third-party service provider cookies
We may work with third party companies whom we authorize to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on the Website. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience. These service providers may use these technologies in the ways described above and in addition may help us and you to avoid fraud.
By using the Website you agree that we and they can place these types of cookies on your device and access them whenever you visit the Website.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.yum2three.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.